Alumnae Volunteer Opportunities
Your ongoing involvement and service makes a huge difference — and keeps Alverno and its sisterhood strong! The Alverno Alumnae Association offers a multitude of volunteer opportunities for alums.
- Engage other alums as a member of our Alumnae Council — we’re currently recruiting committee leaders!
- Help young women discover Alverno! As an Alumnae Ambassador, you can
- Represent Alverno at college fairs, open houses and informational sessions
- Contact potential and admitted students to share your story
- Host summer send-offs for new Alverno students in your area
- Deliver admissions materials to a local high school
- Participate in and volunteer at events, such as
- Alverno’s President’s Dinner
- Community Day
- Etiquette Dinners
- Student Organization Events, such as the SHRM Networking event
- Give others the valuable feedback you received as an Assessor
- Present in classrooms
- Donate gently used professional clothing to the annual Dress to Impress for Less for students
Are you ready to be an Alverno volunteer? Contact the alum office at email@example.com or 414-382-6090.